My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Monday, August 9, 2010

Benefit Wonderland set due out this Christmas!

SELFRIDGES_Benefit Wonderland

It’s no secret that I’m very addicted to Benefit products, and have to say I’ve loved every single thing in their latest collections. I’ve just received an image of one of their Christmas Gift Sets and am beside myself with excitement, Entitled Benefit in Wonderland, the kit comes in a stylish beauty box with a snap clasp and knotted carry handles. The box may be adorable, but what it contains is just as exciting.

You get the great Bad Gal Lash mascara, known for its volumizing properties, Some Kind of Gorgeous Foundations which comes in a record case style compact, and is very flattering and the lovely Sugarbomb an all purpose blush that has bronzing pigments. This will all be yours for a rather silly low price, and will look great under the Christmas tree (or on your desk).

No comments:

Post a Comment