My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

POLL: Which Nail Polish Chips Faster? Lacquer on Your Mani or Pedi?

One of the best feelings in the world comes right after you've treated yourself to a much needed manicure/pedicure sesh! (Well, at least it is for me anyways.) I'm not afraid to admit that afterward, I feel so great that sometimes I'm tempted to burst into song a la, Ariel in The Little Mermaid. But then my little happy bubble bursts days later once I notice the first chip in my nail..and then there's another..and another!

0825-Nail-Polish-Poll_bd.jpg
Uggggh! I don't know about you gals, but I think chipped nail polish is the worst! What's even worse is when the polish on your hands chips faster than the polish on your toes. So, you end up taking off that great shade that you chose on your hands and there it continues to gleam on your toes. Beyond annoying, right!?
I was getting all clean in the shower the other day when I looked down and noticed the fab shade of blue I'd chosen at my last mani/pedi sesh was still going strong on my toes and had long since bitten the dust on my nails. (Oh, and just in case you're wondering it's called 'Morning After' from the MAC Alice + Olivia collection.) And then I thought I can't be the only gal in the galaxy who has this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment