My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Niecy Nash to Thin Girls: ‘You would have a better life if you ate some food, honey’

Niecy Nash to Thin Girls: You would have a better life if you ate some food, honey | celebrity quotes

Oh oh, this ‘message to thin girls’ might raise a few eyebrows! Let’s see Niecy’s context.

“There are things that I avoid, but not because I want to deprive myself,” Niecy tells me during Flushing For a Cause event hosted by Clorox. “It’s because I don’t care for it. I don’t care for potato chips. I don’t have a big love for French fries. Some people love French fries – it’s coming on the side with the shrimp that I ordered, but even if it didn’t, it would’ve been fine with me. I’m not a big fan. Cottage cheese, not a big fan. Some things I’m like ‘mmm, I don’t eat it because I don’t like it.’ Because if I like it, I’m going to eat it.”

She continues, “That’s what’s wrong with a lot of people. A lot of people are miserable, a lot of people are so unhappy because they’re hungry. They need to eat a little more. All those thin girls walking around on Dancing With The Stars, they’re arguing with their partners – you would have a better life if you ate some food, honey.”

… says Niecy in OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment