My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today's Best Dressed Reader: Rachal Shows Her Florals A Little Tough Love

If you're not the girly-girl type but you bought yourself a floral dress thinking that maybe, someday, possibly, you could be...only to watch it collect dust at the back of your closet...then get a great outfit idea to finally put that thing to use, courtesy of Rachal, Today's Best Dressed Reader.

0811best-dressed-reader_fa.jpg

Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Kensie
Bag: Chloe
Sunglasses: Rampage


"I bought this dress over a year ago because I loved the colors," Rachal writes to us. "However, I hadn't worn it because I felt overwhelmed by the sweetness of the watercolor floral print. I decided to give the dress another go by toughening it up with some cool accessories - a wide belt, gladiator sandals, and a dark brown leather bag. I was happy with the look and the way the dark accessories contrasted and complemented the watercolor dress." The belt was a brilliant move, not just because it helps add some edge to the sweet floral, but because it defines Rachal's shape and shows off her curves. And those frilly little flutter sleeves definitely lose some of the saccharine factor thanks to her tough-chic accessories. So chic!

Shop our version of Rachal's look for less now:

No comments:

Post a Comment