My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, August 8, 2010

VOTE TONIGHT @10/9 c


Tonight is the night! All of the work I've done this summer competing to become the first ever MTV TJ culminates tonight in a LIVE finale! The winner is determined by text message votes during the show, so you MUST watch and vote during each elimination round! PLEASE tune in tonight at 10/9c on MTV. If you're on the west coast or if you don't have cable, you can watch it streaming on mtv.com. Make sure to follow me on twitter, because I will be tweeting from the show and I may need your help :) There will be footage of me throughout the past week so you can see my outfits and the Brooklyn Bridge fashion show I put on as well. Thanks guys, I love you all! No matter what happens, I've had the time of my life and the support you've shown me has been overwhelming and humbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment