CC Skye is a designing woman who knows what us L.A. ladies want: Statement-making jewelry that's fun, well-priced, and just a little over-the-top. And her just-out fall collection, which is designed and produced in the city of Angels, definitely doesn't disappoint. This celebrity-approved line is jam-packed with gold and silver bangles, rings, and necklaces that are so dramatic you can wear them with a plain T-shirt and still be the center of attention. We love the spike bracelets, gem-encrusted cocktail rings, and the necklaces are, well, nothing short of an addiction. Layer them on heavy for a serious don't-mess-with-me appeal, or opt for just a few key pieces to kick your fall look into gear. Anyway you go, you'll be turning heads this fall in CC Skye's insanely rad designs.
Here's a cheat-sheet for our five top fall must-haves:
1. Clarity Cuff ($178): One thing is clear, this lucite bangle is beyond amazing and will look great with practically everything in your closet.
2. Westside Cuff ($300): This Stingray cuff adorned with multiple mini-spikes is so good it hurts!
3. Spike Bangles ($50 each): Stack a few of these gold spiky bangles on your arm and mix them in with other heavy-metal bracelets to channel your inner badass.
4. Cross Wrap Ring ($60): If Gunmetal rings are your thing, than make sure you pick up this amazing wraparound piece. It's simple yet substantial and is one of those never-take-it-off staples.
5. Bungalow Collar Necklace ($178): We're really feeling this chainmail-esque necklace for fall, and think it would look stunning layered under a button-up come September.
Available at www.CCSkye.com.
CC Skye is hooking up one lucky reader with one of her divine designs. Just tell us in the comments of this story what your ultimate fall accessory is, and the winner with the most inspired answer will get the goods!
Want more cool L.A.-based jewelry? Be sure to check out the Kate Bosworth and Reese Witherspoon-approved line, Rossmore!