My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Monday, August 2, 2010

Should We Make Over Snooki?

Personally, I love Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi. I’m kind of over Jersey Shore, the series, but I love the characters. I love that they exist. I love that they’re too tan and greasy with the worst hair ever.

Style transformations like Nicole Richie’s happen once in a blue moon, so why not embrace what Snooki has offered us–a nearly uncensored look at how she lives her life. Because Snooki isn’t anything if she’s not genuine.

Not everyone agrees with me. Some, who were perplexed by the vision of Snooki’s butt crack last week at the scene of her arrest, feel differently.

What do you think? Do you want to see Snooki transformed into something more sublime? Or do you prefer the chaos?

No comments:

Post a Comment