My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MTV 5 Top!!!!!!!!!

Top 5!

MTV has kind of taken over my life. It's a very good thing, except for the fact that YFF has obviously suffered. After next month, things should be smooth sailing.

Thanks to all of you, I made the top 5 in the MTV TJ Competition!!! I am so grateful to each and every one of you who voted and helped spread the word for me. Next week, the 5 finalists will be flown to New York City and compete in more challenges which will culminate in a LIVE finale. The finale will be on MTV (and streaming on MTV.com) on August 8th at 10pm EST, and the winner will be chosen based on LIVE VOTES. Set your phones/calendars to remember. I need you guys now more than ever! Spread the word through twitter, facebook, youtube, your blog, text messaging...old school flyering.... Please make sure everyone you know tunes in to vote--people will be eliminated one by one throughout the show! It's super intense, but worth it in the end. Make sure you not only follow me on twitter @gabifresh, but also keep up with my tweets next week, especially if you are in the NYC area--I may need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment