My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mrs. PR Bold & Beautiful 2010

I thank God, family and my team, Edwin Lander for trusting in me and support me, Victor Casiano  you are a very special for me and  I always trust your talent thanks, thanks to the nenes you know who you are I want you in  my life but full.Thanks for being with me these days, for ... sharing this dream  and dress up me  like a queen. Yesterday realize my dream and I became Mrs. PR Bold & Beautiful2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elienid  Alvarez Rivera Miss Bold & Beautiful 2010 PR my love  congratulate you for sharing this dream with  me and in  my  you have a staunch friend we  have 1 year to share and  the organization B & B, his queen and the  Staff everything was  spectacular. Thanks and God Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment