My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sara Rue Talks About Her 50 Pounds Weight Loss (Plus Video)

Aug. 25, 2010 - Hollywood, California, U.S. - Sara Rue at the LA Confidential Magazine Emmy Kick-Off Celebration at The London West Hollywood in West Hollywood, CA 08/25/10  2010..SARA RUE.K66188JDI. © Red Carpet Pictures

“I’m done losing weight. I feel great, and I love looking like a woman. I love being curvy and having boobs and hips. It’s hot. I don’t ever want to be size zero.”

“I do my workouts five times a week. I work out with my trainer one or two times a week, and we run together. As long as I do cardio for 45 minutes to an hour each day I work out, I feel like I’m okay.”

… says actress Sara Rue in People Magazine. Sara managed to lose 50 pounds and to go from size 14 to size 6.

See Sara’s weight loss ad for Jenny Craig below and tell us what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment