My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jennifer Hudson: ‘I’ve always been a person who’s comfortable with myself’

Jennifer Hudson with baby David Jr leaving ABC Studios in NY this morning after taping Live with Regis and Kelly Star Actress and Songstress Jennifer Hudson with baby David Jr. leaving ABC Studios after taping Live with Regis and Kelly in New York, New York on September 15th, 2010. Fame Pictures, Inc
On her from-size-16-to-6 weight loss:
“I didn’t expect to go as far as I did! People are like, ‘Okay Jennifer don’t lose anything else!’”
“I go into the store and they try to put me in 4s and 6s and I’m like [she looks over both shoulders] ‘Who are you trying to talk to?’ My mind hasn’t caught up yet.”
“I’ve always been a person who’s comfortable with myself whether it’s plus-size, small size it doesn’t matter”
… says Jennifer.
Let’s take a look at how Jennifer looked a while back:
Jennifer Hudson: I’ve always been a person who’s comfortable with myself  | celebrity quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment