My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beth Ditto Says Being Skinny Doesn’t Mean You’re Healthy

Beth Ditto Says Being Skinny Doesnt Mean Youre Healthy | celebrity quotes
Beth Ditto has something interesting and quite debatable to say:
“I’m not an unhealthy person and I feel like one of the most tiring parts of being fat and being proud of it is… you do a lot of proving yourself all the time.
“It’s really interesting to me that people will look at a thin person and go, ‘That’s a healthy person’. I want to go, ‘Come open my refrigerator and look and then let’s talk about what you think is so bad’.
To be thin and to stay really thin, sometimes… some people literally do coke all the time. Some people smoke cigarettes instead of eating. That’s crazy. But that’s ‘okay’ because you look healthier.”
… says Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment