My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kristen Bell Brings the Quotes of the Day

Kristen Bell Brings the Quotes of the Day | beauty body image

“I have no desire to put on this face of perfection. I’m constantly striving to better myself, but that’s also maybe out of intense insecurities. Feeling like I went right from high school to Hollywood, it’s essentially the same dynamic. But I can admit, I don’t always have the best style. I trip a lot, I go to therapy because I make mistakes, I just try to be as real and as well-rounded as possible because there’s nothing really that interesting about perfection. It’s been done so many times before.”

“I love 30 more than I’ve ever loved anything. I feel like I was born on my 30th birthday. It’s finally the time where I’ve fully accepted and loved myself, which I’m realizing more and more each day — it is so important to love yourself. Because if you don’t love yourself than nothing really matters.

… says Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment