My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hayley Hasselhoff Brings the Quotes of the Day


Hayley Hasselhoff, who plays in the TV series Huge with Nikki Blonsky, wants to share a few thoughts:

Seventeen: Tell us what you’re most excited about being in Huge.
Hayley Hasselhoff: I’m most excited that Huge is a show that says it’s ok to be voluptuous and to flaunt the body you were given. No matter what age or size you are, you’ll be able to relate to the characters and hopefully end up learning something about yourself. I hope our viewers realize it isn’t all about what others think of you; it’s about leading your own life and loving yourself.

17: Did you ever have something about your body that you hated when you were younger? How did you make peace with it?
HH: Growing up, I never accepted my curves, but when I got the opportunity to become a plus size model, I was able to appreciate my voluptuous body and love myself, not only on the outside, but on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment