My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Salma Heyek Is a Fan of a Juice-Only Diet

Salma Heyek Is a Fan of a Juice Only Diet | celebrity quotes

“I’ve been doing juice cleanses for 15 years,” she tells Us. Now the star has teamed up with pal and professional juicer Eric Helm to create Cooler Cleanse, a three- or five-day juice detox delivery program. ($58 a day)

Detoxers consume less than 1,200 calories a day in six drinks, including almond milk and watermelon-lime. “I always lose weight,” says Hayek, who does light yoga during a detox. But the benefits go beyond slimming.

“You’ll have renewed energy,” says Helm, owner of NYC’s Juice Generation. Adds Hayek, “My skin glows when I finish day three. And it inspires me to think about what I put in my body.”

… says Salma about the Cooler Cleanse diet she endorses in the new edition of US Weekly.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment