My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Devon from Fat Nurse: Favorite Fatshionistas



Lately I’ve been following a number of new blogs, adding loads of feed to my reader, most of which are blogs of curvy fashionistas from all over the world. These girls talk about their love for fashion, and post pictures of outfits they wear, and things they try on. These fatshionistas have truly been so inspiring to me lately! They ooze confidence and just remind me that no one should let their size get in the way of what they want to wear. I wanted you to be as inspired as I am, so I am going to share with you my favorite fatshionista blogs in this series Favorite Fatshionistas! One particular blog I have been following for a long while now, and which is one of my favorites, is Devon’s blog called Fat Nurse. I love how Devon experiments with different styles, and is so confident with herself. She knows what she likes, and she is not afraid to wear it. She experiments with colors, styles, and fabrics… she is definitely one of my Favorite Fatshionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment