My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Re: Weekly Challenge: Flowers! (3/28) Makeup Geek


My make up is inspire in this beautiful flowers.


Products used:

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Blush:
I use my DANNI 10 Coulour Blusher
For contour Too Faced The Bronzed and The Beautiful Palette Sun Bunny and highlight Snow Bunny.


Eyes:
MAC NW25 Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35
MAC Medium Prep+Prime Eye 
Eyelid I used from  my MAC Palette Hepcat Color
For the crease I use from  my Too Faced Romantic Eye palette First Dance Color ,MAC Carbon and MAC Nocturnelle.
For the Brow bone  Mac Naked Pigment and MAC White Trose.
For the Brow Too Faced Natural Eye Palette Sexpresso
For the eyeliner Bettina Gel Onyx 3g
Big False lashes
CG exact eye lights Mascara

Lips:
MAC Pink Lip liner
MAC Viva Glam GAGA Lustre AC9

Brushes-
 Sigma F84
Sigma  F80
Sigma E30
Sigma E40
Sigma E64
Sigma E60
Sigma E15

I hope you like it!!!!!!!
 Stay Healthy and Beautiful.


Xoxo
























No comments:

Post a Comment