My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday OutFit

Often say that less is more and that's when I saw the fine result with  the full outfit with a belt at the waist a Wide Vintage Style Bangle and some Embedded Rim Hoop Earrings was going to look so Chic. I love this dress for a Friday night to go out with my girlfriends and feel beautiful. I feel comfortable on my own skin and I have a motto love your curves no matter what if you don't do anyone is going to do it  for you

 Dress: Forever 21 forever+
Sandals: Nine West



Accessories: Forever 21


I hope you guys like it!!!!!!!

Stay Healthy and Beautiful.
Xoxo




11 comments:

  1. I love your dress. you look great! what a nice simple way of putting a simple yet glamorous outfit together!

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit. And beautiful thoughts. You're right, if we don't love our curves no one else will. Thanks for that.

    And great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit. I'm glad you tell us where we can find these things. I really want that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your SITS day!! LOVE that bracelette!!
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a shoe girl, although as mommyhood has taken over I haven't gotten to wear my cutest ones lately... Those are cute sandles!
    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Sits day! You rock it for the curvy girls love it!!! I'm shocked that you got all of this at forever 21. I totally thought they were just skinny girl clothes. I will have to go now. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty ... and the accessories ... sigh ... :)

    Enjoy your SITS day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold on, you mean Forever 21 has clothes that will actually fit me?? Great outfit, fun blog! Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your sits day! Love the outfit of choice...tres elegant!!
    Cheers, Wendy :-)
    http://iseefitpeople-everywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, and I like how simple the jewelry is!

    ReplyDelete