1) Barry M Blusher in 'Rose': This super hot pink blush is a new favourite. Not only is it super pigmented, it glides on smoothly and gives the cheeks a perfect pop of colour. At only £4.59, I definitely recommend you add this blush to your spring/summer makeup collection.
2) NYC Cheek Glow in 'Cherry Blossom': At only $2.99, this berry-toned blush is a favourite all year long and works well with a variety of makeup looks. My favourite thing about this blush is that it can be used as both a blush and highlight because of the natural glow it gives the face.
4) MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in 'Blonde': This was the first Mineralized Skinfinish (MSF) I bought. With four different strips of shimmering pink colour (ranging from a light white pink to a darker brown-toned pink), I love using this MSF as both a blush and highlight. Unfortunately this colour is no longer available at MAC, although I have heard that Milani's Shimmer Strips in 'Miami Glow' is a great dupe for it.
5) MAC Creme Blend Blush in 'Florida': I missed out on this
super-hot pink blush when it was first released with the MAC in Lillyland collection. Luckily, I was able to get my hands on it at a MAC warehouse sale last year. This super pigmented blush is definitely not for the faint of heart, but when worn very lightly on the cheeks, it gives the face a nice, natural, flushed look.
6) MAC Cream Colour Blush in 'Pink Shock': While MAC's Creme Blend Blush in 'Florida' looks more vibrant in the pan, it is actually MAC's CCB in 'Pink Shock' that gives the cheeks a brighter pop of pink colour. My favourite thing about this CCB is that it can also be worn on the eyes and lips making it more versatile and more economically friendly.
7) Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Colour: Smashbox's O-Glow is definitely one of the cooler products I own. As the name suggests, this intuitive gel blush works with any skin tone as it reacts with your own personal chemistry to create a natural flush of colour. Unfortunately, this blush, doesn't work well on my arms and I could not get a good swatch of it.