My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hervé Léger Finds Today’s Models ‘Too Skinny, Too Sad’

 Hervé Léger Finds Todays Models Too Skinny, Too Sad | beauty body image
Fashion designer Herve Leger (who made bandage-dresses oh so popular) recently opened up about the top models today, calling them ‘too skinny, too sad’. Let’s hear what he had to say:
‘If I had to go back to catwalk presentations I would be in a panic… Already the models I find are too skinny, too sad. I knew the age of the super top models, Linda Evangelista and Cindy Crawford, who were always lively and smiling. Today you go between several défilés and you will see the exact same type of girl – it just doesn’t inspire me.’
Pictured: A comparison between the models of the 90′s (from 1993, to be exact) and today’s models, both in the super-popular ‘bandage’ Herve Leger dresses.
Hervé Léger Finds Todays Models Too Skinny, Too Sad | beauty body image

No comments:

Post a Comment