My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dance if is Salsa , the better.



You burn the same calories than swimming, biking or doing a brisk, but is usually more fun and expressive. This is the dance. Within an hour the person of about 150 or more pounds burns 400 calories. According to experts at a session an exercise you can walk the equivalent of five miles. Also reduces stress, tones muscles and improves balance and coordination. Dance a minimum of three times a week, 20 to 30 minutes to benefit your health and increases the space of time if you want to burn calories and lose weight. A highly recommended dance is salsa, which works the heart, improves lung and heart, than to help you burn between 400 and 500 calories per hour and leave the daily monotony.
Personally I'm Puerto Rican Salsa is in my blood and I love it just shake my body. You can try it.


                XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment