My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love this BLOG

Bigger and Bolder with Buxom from Bare Essentials

3 Nov
Hey Guys and Gals,
I remember years ago hearing about Bare Essentials. From what I knew, it was a mineral make-up line…and I’m pretty sure it is still known for its mineral makeup. But, there is something to be discovered out there from Bare Essentials at Sephora! Bare Essentials put out a line of products called, “Buxom” that are bold and fun!
Here’s what I’ve tried and think is worth checking out from the  BUXOM line sold exclusively at Sephora stores.
The Buxom Lips. These Glosses are BEAUTIFUL. Not only do they look beautiful on and in the tubes, but they are smooth, and minty… giving your lips a little tingle and fullness. I have tried many lip plumpers and these are very gentle and actually make your lips look more plump! (My personal favorite shade I’ve tried is called Dani; a berry pink color).


Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick. No, it’s not your average lipstick. It’s tall, crayon-like and plumps your lips!! These have a slightly minty tingle like the Buxom Lips. They come in twist up tubes and all shades. They are very creamy and feel great on!
 


Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow. These eyeshadow are a mix between and cream and a mousse. They are light and fluffy and have the most unusual texture. They go on powdery and have the most beautiful shades and shimmers. They’re colors are all breeds of dog’s which is very unique. My FAVORITE so far that I have tried are the, Pug, which is a lilac-taupe color and poodle, a pale-golden yellow. ***Buxom also sells a special stay-there eyeshadow brush perfect for packing on the color!

   
Buxom Insider Eyeliner. These twist up eyeliners come in an array of beautiful shades and go on so creamy and smooth.


I have tried both the black pearl and blue jade. They all come in very beautiful gemstone named colors. :)
All of these products can be found on Sephora’s website and here is a direct link to that page: http://bit.ly/cTmGaj
The Buxom glosses come in little gift set’s and would make a great gift for someone!
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me amongst others from Bare Essentials. This is an honest review and I was not paid. I only share with you all what I have tried and tested and know to be true (in my opinion). :)
LOVELO

No comments:

Post a Comment