My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blow Drying Your Hair: On a Scale of 1 to 10, How Annoying Is it For You?


Hopefully I'm not the only one who feels this but, I totally look forward to my morning makeup regimen before I get ready to head out for the day. However--and I almost feel guilty for saying this, like I'll be disappointing beauty bloggers and readers everywhere--but I hate going through the motions of blow-drying my hair each and every day. (Phew! It feels kinda good to complain about my little beauty hang-up!)
0708-annoying-blowdrying_bd.jpg
There's something about just waiting around for water to evaporate that's so incredibly boring to me and I don't really have any other options either. Well, I could air-dry, but I don't have enough patience for it and I usually get a pretty pathetic stuck-to-my-scalp-volume-less-'do whenever I decide to take the heatless route.
I'm all about testing out new hair products and seeing which ones I'll end up loving--except prods like shampoo, mousse, volumizer, treatments, etc. almost always means I have to start with a wet head of hair. So up to twice a day I'm stuck sitting on my chair waving around the darn blowdryer when I feel like I could be doing a dozen other things instead of watching water disappear. On a scale of 1 to 10 of annoyingness? Blow-drying is my 11.
Every so often a beauty instrument tries to save me of the waiting around torture with its new super sonic speedy blowdrying technology. One of the blowdryers I've found that has tried to live up to its promise is Rusk's Speed Freak:
0708-rusk-speed-freak_bd.jpg
Even though it's pricey, it's definitely reduced dry time by at least a minute or two and for some people like me, that could mean all the difference. Still, it doesn't stop me from wishing that I could just step out the shower with magically clean, dry and perfectly styled hair!
Are you with me on this beauty gripe? On a scale of 1 to 10, how annoying is the blowdrying process for you? Or do you actually like the process of doing your own blow-out? Which other parts of your beauty routine do you wish you could miraculously skip over?
P.S. After spending all this time blowdrying, I have to say these quick hair styling tricks are right up my alley:
* A Two Second Way To Jazz Up Your Down 'Do
* 3 Time Saving Hair Tricks
* Super-Easy Way To Make Your Hair Very Hollywood
Photo: ThinkStock

No comments:

Post a Comment