My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crystal Renn’s Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier Ads

Crystal Renns Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier Ads | celebrity quotes

Plus-size model / model / supermodel Crystal Renn had a very busy year – and her latest successes come in the form of ads: one for Chanel and one for Jean Paul Gaultier.

What does Crystal have to say about her latest accomplishments?

On Chanel:

“I’m absolutely freaking out. Working with Chanel has been my dream forever. As long as I’ve been working as a model I’ve been thinking about Chanel and working towards Chanel and this campaign is the proudest moment of my life.”

Crystal Renns Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier Ads | celebrity quotes

On the Jean Paul Gaultier ad:

Being a part of this campaign is not just a highlight in my career, but in my life. The ad is the perfect example of diversity in the fashion industry and should be an example to all about how to proceed forward and make change.

No comments:

Post a Comment