My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


WATCH: Lane Bryant's Plus-Size Lingerie Fashion Show

February 22, 2011
ET has your front row look at the voluptuous models strutting their stuff on the Lane Bryant runway.
Last spring, the plus-size company caused some controversy after they claimed that ABC initially refused to air their lingerie commercial that featured Ford Plus model Ashley Graham.
"I thought it was such a great opportunity, for me, for Lane Bryant, for the plus-size industry. ... I honestly didn't think last year's [ad] would ruffle any feathers," Graham reflected on the ad. "I'm just excited for the new commercial to come out. It's just going to wow people all over again."
Graham, who jokes she's been plus-size since she was born, promises the new Lane Bryant commercial will have a lot of sexy images.

No comments:

Post a Comment