My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sara Rue Lost 50 Pounds!

Sara Rue Lost 50 Pounds! | celebrity quotes

And thanks to her major weight loss, she abandoned her size 14 figure and now fits into a size 6. Let’s find out the details from People Magazine:

If you see Sara Rue on the street, chances are she’ll be smiling. That’s because the actress has lost 50 pounds since signing on as a spokesperson for Jenny Craig last December. “I have such a better relationship with food than I’ve ever had in my life,” Rue, 31, tells PEOPLE. “I’ve learned how to control portions, I’ve learned how to eat healthfully.” Best of all, she is enjoying exercise for the first time in her life. Rue, who used to just walk the dogs around the block, now regularly logs 45-60 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week on the treadmill and is in training for her first half marathon. But her eight-month journey was not without its fair share of obstacles. “I spent the first few months of this program wearing my pedometer and getting in my 10,000 steps every day,” Rue says. “When I started running I would run for one minute and walk for ten. Now I can run for two-and-a-half hours straight. That’s insane! I never would have thought six months ago that I would be able to run that much.” Nor did she think she’d be enjoying another activity—shopping. “Barely squeezing into a size 14 when she embarked upon her weight loss journey, the 5’8” Rue is now a lean “size 6.” Busy planning a Spring 2011 wedding with her fiancé, teacher Kevin Price, Rue recently popped into Vera Wang in Beverly Hills to check out a 70 percent off sale. “I wandered to the back of the store where all the bride gowns were. The woman zipped it up and she had to clamp it in the back because it was too big,” Rue says, laughing. “It was just a great feeling.”

No comments:

Post a Comment