Let's All Copy Heidi Klum's Gorgeous Black and Shimmery Gold Eye Makeup Look From Last Night's "Project Runway" Premiere Party. Here's How...
Well, Project Runway fans, exciting news: The show is back as of tonight! And Heidi Klum wore some nice eye makeup to the premiere last night that's pretty easy to copy! Check it out.
She's got six things going on here.
1) Obviously, she's got a ring of black liner around her lids.
2) Then she's got a soft gold shadow dusted under her lashes on the bottom lid and on about 80 percent of her top lid.
3) She's got a light shimmery beige in the inner corners.
4) There's a hint of taupe shadow in the creases of her top lids for shading.
5) It's all topped off with a ton of black mascara.
And 6) Her brows were filled in with a bit of brow powder to frame the whole thing.
Those are the basic steps. Seems easy enough, right? Are you loving this look? And will you watch tonight? Tell me below.
* Moonlit" Smoky Eyes (As Seen At Fashion Week): Would You Wear Them?
* Three Smoldering Eyeshadow Ideas You're Gonna Love
* No Big Plans For The Weekend? Play Around With This Smoky-Eye Technique
More Ways to Get Glamour