My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kelly Brook: ‘Finding clothes that suit my curvy shape has been a struggle’

Kelly Brook: Finding clothes that suit my curvy shape has been a struggle | body type clothes

Even though some wouldn’t really call Kelly’s figure a challenging one (to dress), the glamour model / actress explains that:

Finding clothes that suit my curvy shape has been a struggle in the past. When I was younger, I was a trend follower without really thinking if it suited my body shape.

Now, rather than following what other people are doing, I stick to accentuating my waist, as it balances out my hips and boobs.

When I started getting into modelling as a teenager, I wasn’t your typical gazelle with petite perky breasts or an androgynous waif.

I was 5ft 6in with 36in hips, a 25in waist and large boobs, so I really struggled to begin with — I was the wrong girl, wrong time.

But then I looked for work in areas of the media that would accept me, such as pop videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment