My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All Curvy Girls in NYC: Help Gabi Win Her MTV Challenge Today and Walk the Runway!

Gabi of Young, Fat and Fabulous competes in the MTV TJ Contest

Meet Up Today! – MESSAGE FROM GABI

Today from 6-6:30 pm, I will be having a meet up on The Brooklyn Bridge! Our MTV Challenge is to get as many people to come to our event as possible (one of the rules was that I couldn’t announce it until today at 10 am!) Come see NYC’s most fabulous plus size models walk the bridge, be filmed by MTV, and support my journey to become the first ever TJ! A few important notes:

You MUST be there by 6:30 pm or you will NOT be counted by MTV. Obviously, it’s best if you get there as close to 6 as possible.

We are meeting at the platform closest to the Manhattan side (where the arches are!) and that’s where the runway show will be held.

YOU will have the chance to walk the “runway” show too! Wear your cutest outfits and the best dressed will be determined by plus size model Mia Amber, Plus Model Magazine editor in chief, Maddy Figueroa, and me! The winner will receive a $100 American Express gift card!

Draw a heart on your hand so MTV and I know who is there for me.

Please come, tell EVERYONE you know in the NY area, tweet, Facebook, etc! This is the biggest challenge yet and I want it to be a success! Love you guys and hope to see you tonight at 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment